Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh, To Be a Cat! and DRT Update!

I was getting ready for work on Monday, went into the bathroom, took my shower and returned to my bedroom. What do you think I found in there?

TWO LAZY KITTIES!!


This is Miles, better known as "The Sock Destroyer".



This is Scout, and yes, she is as huge as she looks in this picture!

These two have the life, I tell you! Eat, sleep, being pet and pampered! Miles is only 6 1/2 months old, so he is rather active--running here and there--getting into all kinds of things. Right now, he is trying (no, he really is--hold on, I have to go get him!) climbing the screen in my bedroom window!!

Scout is 8 years old, and she is getting rather lazy. Miles keeps her on her toes though. He loves to chase her around, so at least she is getting some exercise!

I have to tell you this--when I walked in on Monday to finish getting ready for work and saw these two sleeping so peacefully in my bed, it was all I could do not to just crawl in there with them!

I'll be back after work to post Thankful Thursday and hopefully updates on Dishrag Tag. It's official--Deuces Wild box arrived at Emily's yesterday. They have been in front all through this competition, and they are very deserving of the win.

We're hoping our box arrives today for second place!

K--that's all for a while!!

Beth



1 comment:

HisPrincess said...

I did exactly that this morning! I went into Stephanie's room to put some clothes away and there on her bed were two, very cosy and adorable kitties. I just had to have a snuggle before I went back to the housework. Somedays I really wish I was one of my cats! They live a charmed life.