Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just a Little Bit More on Dish Rag Tag

As you can see from the bars on the left, Dishrag Tag is coming to its completion. There are three teams whose progress bars are complete, and one of them is my team! We are the Rag-Taggers, the next to the last team in the progress bars.

All three of these boxes are on their way home--we're just waiting to see whose will arrive first!! I'll be sure and keep you updated. Our box was mailed yesterday afternoon, so it should reach home by Wednesday!

Prizes are involved here--a project bag, stitch markers, a special tape measure. However, when I think about Dishrag Tag, I realize that the greatest prize that I have received from joining this adventure is not the prizes themselves.

The greatest prize was meeting and interacting with a great group of people who encouraged and cheered each other on, people who I would never have met otherwise.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if all this encouragement and the positive comments carried over into our everyday lives? That's the way it should be--cheering each other on continually--not grumbling and complaining about things we generally can do nothing about. Maybe our day-to-day life would be a little more pleasant.

K--that's all for a while!

Beth

3 comments:

Nancie said...

Hi Beth, thanks for your visit and encouragement. May God continue to bless you with His peace, joy and grace as you look to Him. Praying for you. Take care and have a blessed day!

Knittin Kudzu said...

Beth, Thanks so much for dropping by my blog. Yes, I will post pictures of my dishcloth. I have really enjoyed seeing the pictures that others have posted.

Your blog is very inspiring. I love to find other Christians on the web!

May God bless you, Sandy

sailorcross said...

Sandy--I'm amazed at how God is using the internet to spread His word! I found someone or something new almost every day to inspire and encourage me!

Have you stopped by The Power of Your Love? It's an offshoot of my warmharte blog. The addy is http://wwwthepowerofyourlove.blogspot.com

Stop by and visit if you get a chance!