Friday, September 5, 2008

I worked all day with a migraine today, and that was no fun. I practically forced myself through the day, came home and went to bed. I've just now awakend after a 3 hour nap with the headache a little bit better.


I have some ideas floating around in my head about a prayer journal. I saw one one someone else's blog, and I thought it was an excellent idea. My thoughts are to expand this a little so that others could easily participate and prayer could easily be given to others through this blog.

I'll be praying on that this evening, sleeping the migraine off.

We're supposed to get a lot of rain tonight and tomorrow from Hurricaine Hanna, and I have to say that I'm looking forward to it. I love rain!!

Back to bed with me!!

Beth

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Thank you Jesus for healing that migraine and giving Beth a peaceful sleep tonight and a clear direction on where you will lead her tomorrow.
Amen

Yes we are in for the rain too, I like the rain, It reminds me of GRACE as it washes away all the ugliness of the world, just like the blood of Jesus did for us.