Saturday, August 2, 2008

One of Those Days!

Did you ever have one of those days when everything just doesn't seem to work out the way you think it should? Of course, you have! We all have those days.





I'm blaming this day on lack of sleep. For some reason, I only slept about 3 hours last night, got up early this morning to go to the airport and then back home.





I've tried doing a few things, but I seem to be making too many mistakes in everything I'm trying to do. So, I think my best bet at this point is just to sit down with a book and forget about trying to accomplish much else. I'll only end up frustrating myself.





And who is this???








This is "Coach". Apparently, my daughter and her boyfriend found his picture so amusing every time they went grocery shopping that they just had to buy a box of these--just for the picture! She brought the box with her from Texas so that we could all see this!

And, where do you think his picture is now? I'll tell you.......this picture is taped to my bedroom wall, just staring at me while I sleep. Her idea of humor!

Maybe that's why I couldn't sleep last night--Coach staring down at me all night long!

K--that's all for a while!

Beth


1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Ok am I supposed to know who Coach is, LOL?

But the fudge bar looks good.