Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dish Rag Tag

Oh, my!! I was just too tired last night. I had a list, yes--a list, of things I need to complete last night after work. I started in on my first project and promptly dropped a stitch! Then, I knew--when I am this tired I'm just going to make mistakes and frustrate myself. I needed sleep!

So, off to bed with a book--for about 5 minutes. I woke up this morning with the lights on and the book on the floor! It must have dropped out of my hand as I drifted off.

But, I wanted to tell all my knitting friends about this:


Yes, it's Dish Rag Tag: The Sequel! I joined two nights ago and two friends also joined. This sounds like to much fun and excitement to pass up!! And you'll probably make a new friend or two in the process!!
C'mon, Aunt Kathy!! I know you're itching to get your hands on this one!! I can feel your determination not to join just slipping!
You can read about this and join:http://yarnmiracle.com/
I tried to do all that fancy stuff where it would just say 'here", but for some reason I can't make it work. I just don't know how!!
I'll be back later today--that is if I don't fall asleep again!
K--that's all for a while!
Beth

2 comments:

Debra said...

Hello! I found you on CWO's Internet cafe. We are both on the east coast of the USA, and we both have knitting, and Jesus! in common. It's good to find you. Hope you can stop in sometime and visit!
Debra

Aunt Kathy said...

OK Beth... I joined. I caved in. I am weak, but He is strong. LOL

Oh to do the link thing... first type in your sentence... make sure there are words after the word you want to be linked (trust me on this part, lol) then high lite nthe word you want the link to be on and click on the green froggy looking thing

It will open a pop up box where you can paste in the actual link address and then click save or OK or whatever it is, I can't remember and magically your word will now be linked.