Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday (AGAIN!!) and Gratitude


Yes, it is Monday again!! Where do these weekends go? It is pouring down rain, and poor Miles, who was out all night, came in soaking wet!!





I couldn't sleep well on Thursday night...a lot on my mind. Every time I woke up I would go outside onto the deck....look at the moon...and pray. I've been doing a lot of praying over the past several days....and my heart feels full and peaceful now......










#13 Answered prayer

#14 The moon to calm me on sleepless nights

#15 Choices to make in God's way....not mine

#16 A clean home

#17 Migraine free for an entire week (plus a day)!!!

Beth







holy experience

3 comments:

pam said...

Gorgeous moon shots and YAY for a week without migraines. Your Christmas countdown is throwing me for a loop....that seems so soon. GLORY

magnoliasntea said...

I'm so glad to hear you've been migraine free! The Lord supplies the water and all - to Him be the praise. :)

Love the moon pics! Shine on harvest moon...

hakucho said...

Glad you have your migraines under control. Hope it continues....have a great week :)