Saturday, November 1, 2008

To Do Today

Let's see!! I have a lot to get accomplished today, so I thought I would make a list:

  • Go to work from 8-12 this morning.
  • Finish the two traveling scarves that I need to send out this weekend.
  • Mail out my dishcloth exchange that should have been there by now.
  • Do something on Christmas projects that I have started.
  • And, oh, yes, clean up the mess that Miles has again made with my yarn!! This kitty, I don't know what to do with him!! I have all my yarn in boxes with lids, and he still managed to get into one of them. He took the lid off, and last night I came home to this--

This is only a portion of the mess he has made. Luckily, it was only balls of scrap yarn, but still---

Well, with so much to do, I guess I'd better get started now!!

To see and hear "Then Sings My Soul Saturday, please visit here.


K--that's all for a while!!



Beth

6 comments:

HisFireFly said...

Have you ever considered that Miles might be attempting to create fibre art? Looks like a special design of some sort. Ah, cats will be cats.

Praying you enjoy your busy day. I'm full up here too, annual Fall conference at church this weekend.

Debra Kaye said...

You do have a busy day, Beth! May the Lord be your strength!

Blessings to you!

magnoliasntea said...

Duct tape for the kitty! LOL!
Hope your day goes smoothly. :)

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

You've made a list, that's what I need to start doing! Hope you accomplish many good things today.

Love,
Sonya

Dorothy Champagne said...

Just noticed the Kitty! Great job! Keep it up!

Tiffanie Lloyd said...

Maybe you should just give miles his own box of yarn. :)

Yeah, I sometimes wish I had Young Life when I was in high school. It's an awesome ministry and I love working with the kids. I suppose if I had been in Young Life when I was younger I wouldn't have everything I have to offer the kids that I do now.

Hope all is well with you!