Wednesday, July 16, 2008

And here I had made up my mind to post everyday!! Oh, well!! Sometimes things just get out of hand, and I run out of time.


So, I went Saturday and bought some really nice yarn for my socks for my SAL. I haven't started them yet. I need to make sure I have enough concentration in my brain to get these done!!


Started two KAL's, one two days ago and the other today.


And here's a cool thing that I picked up from Aunt Kathy's Place--one of my favorite blogs!! It's a mosaic that you can put together about yourself on Flickr.


Here's how mine turned out:


Across the top: Beth Hart (from the band--spelling just a little different), steamed crabs, an ariel view of Catonsville, MD where I grew up. Next row: blue, Johnny Depp, coffee. Third row: The beach, cheesecake, mother. Last row: Jesus (set me free), friendly, and youneverletgo.
Just answer these questions on a Flickr search. Then pick one image from only the first page of selections. Plug them into the Big Huge Lab Mosaic Maker--and there you have it!!
Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (I really don't have one, but Johnny Depp comes close!)
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What did you want to be when you grew up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr account name.
If you make a mosaic, let me know. I'd love to see it!!
Have a wonderful rest of the day!!
Beth

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

I of course already saw your moasic, but I love it just as much here on the blog. Weren't they fun?

What kind of sock yarn did you get... brand and color?