Monday, July 7, 2008

For those who are interested, I finished my second KAL this morning before I went to work. Took me a little while to figure out what it actually was. But then I put it down on my bed, went to get ready for work, and when I returned and just glanced at it--VOILA--I knew what it was!!

The picture doesn't actually do justice to the finished project. It's a rocket for the 4th of July!!

Today was very hectic at work since we had a three day weekend. A lot of sick people just waiting until we opened today so they could get an appointment. In fact, I'm not feeling so well tonight myself. So, I'm not going to have to much to say since I'm off to bed (yes, already!) so that I'm able to get up tomorrow and go do the same thing all over again!!

Have a wonderful rest of the evening!

Beth

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

I can see it's a rocket. I didn't get to this KAL either, I am so behind.