Monday, October 4, 2010

On My Way to One Thousand Gifts

On this rainy Monday morning, I look back over the week and find that I have much to be thankful and grateful for:





#18 the soft touch of a baby's skin while she is sleeping

#19 time for relaxation and just being me.....finding joy and hope in myself that I didn't
know was there

#20 meeting new children

#21 a friend who loves and cares for me--sometimes in spite of myself--a friend to laugh, cry
and share with

#22 the Holy Spirit's guidance and counsel in my life

#23 healing prayers

#24 raspberry colored clouds in the sky

#25 the knowledge in my heart that God loves and cares for me--I matter to Him,
and even when I think otherwise, His plans are the best because He knows the
outcome and I don't




holy experience

Beth









3 comments:

E Living said...

I have three little boys and your number 18 never gets old to me - there is something so special and precious about sleeping babes.

Peggy said...

Blessings Beth...Rainy days and Mondays always get me...
...a chance to soar with a GRATEFUL attitude by reading the sweetness in someone else's heart!

And what no photos!!! I came here from Google Reader because I was sure that you must have photos! ahhhh simple and lovely...left to my imagination.

Than ks and God bless your week ~ thanks for refreshing mine.
Peace,
Peggy

Jennifer said...

Hey Beth! It has been a long time since I stopped by to say "hi" to you or anyone in the bloggy world. I miss you guys!

I need to have more days of reflecting instead of fretting. Thanks for the gentle reminder to value the simple things in life and enjoy each day to the fullest.

(((Hugs)))