Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Denise, at Shortybear's Place, has invited me to join in on a tag. The rules are that I have to list 5 things about me about these 5 items--so, here we go:

10 Years Ago: (A very painful time)

I was unhappily married.
I was comtemplating moving to a new home.
I was extremely depressed.
Life seemed fruitless and exhausting.
God was working in my life to change these things--only I didn't know it!

Today's "To-Do" List:

Go to church and worship.
Finish Kristan's baby blanket.
Laundry.
Talk to my daughter in Texas.
Work on some Christmas projects.

5 Snacks I Enjoy:

Cantaloupe
Most anything chocolate
Pretzels
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish
Wheat Thins and cheddar cheese

5 Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire:

Give money to my friends.
Take a trip to the beach.
Buy a house.
Help my children financially.
Donate money to my church.

5 Places I Have Lived:

Catonsville, Maryland
York, Pennsylvania
Etters, Pennsylvania
Goldsboro, Pennsylvania
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

5 Jobs I Have Had (or still have):

Candy clerk at Murphy's Five & Dime
Mom
Taxi Driver for said kids that I am a Mom to
Wife (thank you, God, for changing that status!)
Medical Receptionist

Now, I'm supposed to tag 5 people--so I tag Vicki, Aunt Kathy, Sharon, His Firefly and Knittin' Kudzu.

Anyone else who would like to join in, please feel free to do so!!

K--that's all for a while!!

Beth




4 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Oh man Beth, you tagged me??? Ok I will out some thought into this an maybe blog about it later today. LOL

Marsha said...

Hi Beth!

I see from your blogger page you live in Mechanicsburg. I actually know where that is! When I drive home to visit my family, I go up 81and drive through there. I have a cousin that lived there for a while. I have another cousin that lives in York. Blogging just makes the world get smaller!

I read your Mrs. Robinson post, also. I was very blessed by the love she shared with you all those years ago.

Thanks for coming by and spending some time with me for Sanctuary Sunday. I look forward to chatting with you some more.

Have a blessed evening.

Mary said...

Beth,

I enjoyed reading the answers to your meme and getting to know you better. I loved the post below. May Mrs. Robinson be abundantly blessed for reaching out to that lonely little girl watching from the window.

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes.

Have a wonderful week,
Blessings,
Mary

Tiffanie Lloyd said...

Laundry would ALWAYS be on my list.

Hope you are doing well! I sure think Darci is beautiful too. Thanks.