Saturday, May 10, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

This is for the important women in my life--Happy Mother's Day:

My Grandmother at her 100th Birthday Party
My mom with my Dad
My sister with her son and my oldest daughter

I'd like the memory of me
to be a happy one.
I'd like to leave an afterglow
of smiles when life is done.

I'd like to leave an echo
whispering softly down the ways,
Of happy times and laughing
times
And bright and sunny days.

I'd like the tears of those who grieve,
to dry before the sun
of happy memories that I leave
When my life is done.



Thank you and Happy Mother's Day to these very special women who have gone on before me.

I'll see you soon!!



1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

I just stopped by to tell you I love your blog and your heart. I too give away what I knit and design (ie: the May 2008 KAL that I see you started). I have recently been given the go ahead from God to sell a few things on Etsy but it's a ratio, For everything I sell I give away more. I also do afghans for charities... Haven't heard of the Gahna project, but I use Close Knit Hugs and VJG regularly.

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's day

Oh my name is Kathy but everyone calls me Aunt Kathy or AK for short.