Monday, April 26, 2010

Again--Monday

WOW!!! We had some storms last night that were the worst I've seen in quite a while!!

Thunder, lightening, torrential downpours!! The thunder actually shook the entire house more than one time!! I'm sure I'll see a lot of tree branches down on the road on my way to work.....

Speaking of work....how is it possible that it is Monday again? How do these two days fly by so quickly?

Yesterday afternoon I made a Kentucky Butter Cake....haven't tasted it yet, but it smells delicious....hopefully, it tastes as good as it smells.

My coffee cup is sitting here beside me, and I'm waiting for the caffeine to make its appearance in my system, then to get ready for work, and off I go for another week...hopefully, a calm, peaceful week. Personally, I'd rather just stay here and work on some things that need accomplished. But then, I wouldn't be able to pay the bills...not a good thing...

Not much else going on here....so that's all for now!

Beth

2 comments:

gucci bags said...

what funy a lots !

Toyin O. said...

LOL; thanks for sharing!

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com