Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wonderful Maker

I'm joining with Amy today for "Then Sings My Soul Saturday". Please stop by and visit her to see all the participants who are sharing the songs that are soaring through their hearts today.

I woke up earlier than usual (1:30 a.m.!), made my coffee and went outside to sit on the deck to drink my first cup.

It is dark. The sky is filled with stars, and the moon is shining and reflecting upon the water of the creek. I hear ducks quacking as they swim along their way, and I wonder where they are headed this early in the morning.

There is a gentle breeze, and my wind chimes are combining with my neighbors to fill the air with the sound of a soft, quiet music.

And my heart and mind are quieted and stilled with this song, which is somewhat amazing considering the fact that I have not heard this in over two years.

Again, God speaking to me through music: I'm here, all is well, I have it all under control. I created all of this, I control the universe. You can go back to bed and rest and know that everything is in My more than capable hands.

Please remember to pause my playlist in the sidebar!




Beth


Please stop by The Power of Your Love for "Saturday Steps of Faith".

9 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Thank you for sharing this one. I thought I've heard pretty much all of Chris Tomlins songs, but obviously not. Wonderful video to go with the music. Made my day! Have a beautiful blessed weekend!

pam said...

I could almost picture you sitting outside, starting your day...how wonderful. Hope your weekend is good!

Peggy said...

Blessings Beth...What a beautiful intro to your musical choice! Your hour of waking up & going outside with a cup of coffee, a bit too early!! Too early to start anyone's day but not to seek His Presence, Wonderful Maker that He is! Your words along with this beautiful video express clearly how wonderful He is...I know that you find peace on your deck but why not go back to bed after soaking in it, that won't happen with a cup of coffee.

Love your Wonderful Maker, I was listening to that song as well on my CD but in bed!

Mocha with Linda said...

I love Chris Tomlin's music. So anointed and gifted. Hadn't heard this one yet.

Debbie Petras said...

Such great lyrics and music. I love the video too. It sounds like you're doing well and settling in to your new home. I'm so glad.

Cathy said...

I loved that beautiful song and video.

Jennifer said...

Beautiful song by Chris Tomlin that I haven't hear before!

I can see you now sitting on your deck, sipping your coffee and reflecting on His goodness!

((hugs))

Cascia Talbert said...

That is a beautiful song.

I can't imagine waking up at 1:30 in the morning! Do you always get up that early? Sometimes I get up around 3am to work on my blog but never at 1:30.

You have a nice blog by the way. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

pam said...

I've been missing you...I know you have several sites...hope all is well????