Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekly Memory Verse

Please join me at The Power of Your Love for our Weekly Memory Verse. We're memorizing one verse of Scripture per week from my "Embracing the Word" playing cards.

It's fun, it's easy, and a good way to hold each other and myself accountable. This has been something that God has been calling me to do for quite some time now--easily be able to recall His Word to my mind without having to search through the Bible.

I am memorizing the verse as well as delving into my own feelings of what God is telling me about this particular verse at this specific time. You can be free as to what you wish to do--just post your memorized verse, add a picture that this verse reminds you of, a video--just be free with this and let God talk to you about what we're committing to memory.

Won't you join in and help me in my journey?

Beth

3 comments:

Denise said...

I am enjoying this my friend.

Beth in NC said...

I am joining the memory verse Meme. Hallelujah! I have NEEDED this and am so excited to participate!

Love,
Beth

Aunt Kathy said...

Beth, maybe if you take the falling snow of the blog now Spring will come, hahahahaha